* Traveled the world with a backpack on his back.
* Climbed Mount McKinley in Alaska and the Grand Tetons on New Year’s Eve.
* Hiked the Pacific Crest Trail from Canada to Mexico and parts
of the Appalachian Trail.
* Spent a month at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
* Had two very, very close encounters with grizzly bears and a face
-to-face meeting with a moose.
John likes to share his stories about people, animals, places, magical wishes and wisdom learned through sharing and cooperation. He has been telling stories in the Omaha/Council Bluffs/Lincoln areas for over twenty years. His storytelling adds magic to your business, congregation, museum, library, party, banquet or school programs.